Jane Chase and Karen Shitto offer systemic consultations to professionals to consider context, approach and intervention. Our main aim is to construct safe spaces for reflective practice and engage creatively to consider situation, questions and ways forward.
Systemic consultations are useful for Social Workers, Family Support Workers, Adoption Support workers, therapists and other professionals who need to consider the care of a young person or family where there is multi-agency involvement, stakeholder implications and safeguarding concerns.
We bring an appreciative enquiry approach to consultation as a way to get the best from people and use a variety of systemic methods and techniques to deconstruct key themes such as:
- Issues and experiences across family relationships and life cycles
- Relationships to and between services
- Considering roles and different domains of practice
- Personal and Professional influences on the work
- Patterns of relating across the system
Consultations are charged at an hourly rate and vary depending on sector.
We will help you
- Become reflective and reflexive in thinking about the situation you are in
- To identify problems/possibilities/resources/restraints within the system
- Identify the multiple voices in the system
- To feel empowered to intervene from your role, and to mobilise other resources in the system